Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Progress

I'm making progress, people! Linda's socks are finished, have been mailed, and have been received. Check. Emily's fingerless gloves are finished and waiting for her. Check. The bag portion of Leah's Noni bag is done. Check. Cupcake hat special order-done and mailed. Check. The back of Ryan's sweater--I'll be able to check that off as soon as I learn to read the directions completely and accurately.

That still leaves Leah's other yoga sock, the flowers for Leah's bag, the rest of Ryan's sweater, and Ellie's socks. I lied to you. I told you that I wasn't going to start them. And then I did. I have no self control. And I wouldn't even be telling you this but Mike caught me. He was reading my blog the other night, where I specifically stated that I would not be working on Ellie's socks, and there I was, right next to him, knitting Ellie's sock. More muttering and shaking of his head. He seems to do that a lot when he's around me.

And baby hats, baby hats, baby hats. I absolutely will not allow myself to begin Mike's sweater yet. And I don't have the yarn for Baby Blake's sweater or Eric's, so I'm safe there. For the moment.

That's all I have for now. School starts in about 2 1/2 weeks. It's raining this week and the neighbor kids are on vacation, so you know how much fun the boys and I are having. Lot's of precious, valuable togetherness times. Because we never get any of that.

No comments: