1. Write blog post.
2. Put away King and Queen's clean laundry. There are currently 3 baskets of laundry cluttering up the royal boudoir and we can barely walk through the room. I noticed this morning that some of the King's laundry magically landed in his side of the closet. Some. And none of the Queen's. And all 3 baskets are still there. That was helpful. Thanks.
3. Sanitize our biohazard-like bathrooms.
4. Stare longingly at my unattended-to overgrown garden and cry.
5. Knit 4989 baby hats.
6. Take Eric to Target to pick out a birthday gift for his friend, Tyler, while trying to escape with only a gift for Tyler. Eric is strong, but I'm stronger. The King is no longer allowed to take the children to Target. Or Bartells. Or Safeway. Or past the popcorn stand at Pumpkin Carving Night at the kid's school last night after I specifically said NO because I bought them popcorn at the book fair earlier that day.
7. Invent a microscopic sized bazooka to eradicate the fruit flies that continue to plague my house despite the fact that we have been so vigilant about keeping no fruit around at all. All fresh fruit is in the fridge and the King has banned bananas from the house. Yet the fruit flies continue to grow in number. I actually have to keep a coaster over my glass of wine at night. That's how bad it is.
8. Post more lever shocks on Ebay. Evil Ebay. I hate you.
9. Vacuum. It's been a while.
10. Try to finish reading my overdue copy of World Without End before the library fines start to overtake the actual cost of the book.
11. Try to convince Daniel-the-silent-neighbor-boy to talk to me, or acknowledge my existance, while he spends the afternoon here.
12. In keeping with today's theme, bathe my kids. It's been a while.
13. Knit 890984 hats.
14. Fix Caroline's socks so that they fit her. Because apparently I forgot how to knit socks. Or her feet grew and she forgot to tell me.
15. Drink. After this list, I deserve it!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
1. Write blog post.